This week



This week I:

1. burned chocolate chip cookies to a blackened crisp while I was taking a shower;

2. cleaned up coffee which I spilt in the aisle at Wal-mart;

3. watched J. Ross put his face in the water for the first time, (and like it). This is now a new thing...every time he does it, I watch and act equally as amazed I was the first time he did it...."Mommy, was that amazing??" YES!!!!

4. confirmed that my 8th grade P.E. teacher was correct in saying that I look like Olive Oil when I run (when I saw these pictures taken by my friend at our softball game).

6. bought lots of fruit at the grocery store, under the impression that if I feed my children more often, they won't fight as much?

7. waited out a storm at an old friend's house.

8.  had mine and my husband's way into Silver Dollar City paid for completely by a total stranger.

8.  cleaned my kitchen approximately 1237 times.  :)

Click here to see more pics from our trip to Branson!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon K they don't fight that much.
Thanks for your post. Why in the world did you take a shower with cookies in the oven? Did you ask the kids to watch them fo you?

jp

Wednesday, June 17, 2009  
kerri said...

um....are you surprised that I totally forgot about them until there was a strange, but sweet burning smell in the kitchen...much after my shower was over? :)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009  

Oh my goodness, you're funny!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009